What would you pay: '94 GT (16k mile garage queen)

V6mustang94

How much would you pay for a '94 Mustang GT Coupe with 16,000 miles?

Garage queen
Stored every winter
Never smoked in
Cloth interior
All original except battery and windshield washer pump

Just curious.

V6mustang94

I already checked KBB. I'm just looking for some people's own opinions.

This car has been on sale for years. The guy will never sell it at the price he has it at. I'm just trying to figure out why he doesn't seem to want to budge on his price.

djdizzydave

Finally LOST is over!
I already checked KBB. I'm just looking for some people's own opinions.

This car has been on sale for years. The guy will never sell it at the price he has it at. I'm just trying to figure out why he doesn't seem to want to budge on his price.

well what is he asking for?

Ashentep

Nitrous Junkie
A stock, unmolested '94-95 with low miles does pull a premium, but geez. That's just retarded.

The car is probably realistically worth about 3500, but would probably sell fairly easily at 6500 or so, given the circumstances, and how people think 5.0s are the cat's meow.

V6mustang94

A stock, unmolested '94-95 with low miles does pull a premium, but geez. That's just retarded.

The car is probably realistically worth about 3500, but would probably sell fairly easily at 6500 or so, given the circumstances, and how people think 5.0s are the cat's meow.

That's my thoughts. Given it's condition and miles I'd probably be willing to give him a little more than it's worth on KBB. I'd really like a '94 -'95 V8 for a toy/project. Granted I could drop a V8 in my car, but the under body is so rusted from all the winters it's seen. No way I'd ever pay his asking price though.

At that point you might as well throw $15k down on a much newer, or new, Mustang from a dealer.

That's my thoughts. Given it's condition and miles I'd probably be willing to give him a little more than it's worth on KBB. I'd really like a '94 -'95 V8 for a toy/project. Granted I could drop a V8 in my car, but the under body is so rusted from all the winters it's seen. No way I'd ever pay his asking price though.

At that point you might as well throw $15k down on a much newer, or new, Mustang from a dealer.

Honestly, you could find a termi with alot of miles for that price.

RaggedRides

Catfish Wrangler
A car like that is only worth what someone is willing to pay and can't really be accurately priced with the blue book. While it might say that's all it is worth, many piles of **** are out there in that price range. I won't say he can get 15k, but I don't think $6,500-7k is out of the question in the eyes of the right buyer. I'd rather pay that much for it then for a New Edge with three or four times the mileage.

You're not going to find too many mint condition SN95 5.0s with 16k on the clock.