losing my damn mind... want to trade my car for this...

StangStruck

Wants A JEEP
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=244980315&dealer_id=12285141&car_year=1999&model=F150PICKUP&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=8+Cylinder&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=Gasoline&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=FORD&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=2500&drive=4+wheel+drive&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=52601&advanced=y&only_photo=1&end_year=2009&doors=Four+Door&transmission=&max_price=12000&cardist=58&LNX=ESTAFSRCHUSDTEXT

7326761628.244980315.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

7326761631.244980315.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

whatcha' think.. I wanna turn it into a mudtruck....:D:thumbup:

StangStruck

Wants A JEEP
No!

BTW- you still gonna be here tomrrow? :d

Yeah, Im still flying hom from atlanta:D lol

I know gas would suck but I think it would be worth it. I need a new hobby and want to get into trucks. Mustangs are ****ing great but I want something I can take to the mud boggs and ****... If I had enough $$$ for both the stang and a truck I'd be set.. lol

Plus last winter owned my car and I would like something I know Im not going to get stuck on my way to work in.....

StangStruck

Wants A JEEP
massive downgrade...and it would be one less Pacific Green Stang in the world! Don't do it.

you think...? I dunno. I've always loved big trucks... I would miss my car though.. I'd cry for sure at the dealership too......

I wonder if insurance on that would be cheaper for me or not.........

StangStruck

Wants A JEEP
I'll give ya 1k for the stang. :uhh:

**** that. lol I'll trade it in if I do go through with this..... I wont take anything less than 4200 for it from the dealers.... my dad can talk them up. I'll take him with me... Im just not 100% sure if I want to do it or not yet...

that V8 in that truck is pretty appealing... god I could make it growl.... :D

plus I check insur.. it'll be cheaper... not alot, but cheaper.

thelatinguy7

Computer Engineer
v8 on truck = not meant to growl lol...and yea I think it's a massive downgrade. Not to mention that it was 100k+ miles on it but it's gonna swallow gas like a dirty ho...not a good idea to be honest. If u want to upgrade, that's fine but this truck isn't the way to upgrade.

oh, and I doubt they will give u 4k for a 98 mustang. I don't think KBB on a 98 stang is that high.

V8

not V6
And i'm pretty sure that you grow a mullet and instantly become a dyke when you drive a truck like that.

StangStruck

Wants A JEEP
v8 on truck = not meant to growl lol...and yea I think it's a massive downgrade. Not to mention that it was 100k+ miles on it but it's gonna swallow gas like a dirty ho...not a good idea to be honest. If u want to upgrade, that's fine but this truck isn't the way to upgrade.

oh, and I doubt they will give u 4k for a 98 mustang. I don't think KBB on a 98 stang is that high.

NADA says I could get 5280 out of it If I sold it on my own, which in my area I dont think would happen... but Im not saying its an upgrade from the stang, its hard to compare them in a sense since I want a truck to do the things I can't in the stang..... But yeah I'll be making that ****er loud as ****... lol I don't believe in quiet trucks....:lol:

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
[
7326761628.244980315.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

7326761631.244980315.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

whatcha' think.. I wanna turn it into a mudtruck....:D:thumbup:

Is it a 4.6 or 5.4?

Other than the graphics, it isn't a bad looking truck.

For the record, having a vehicle that is a DD AND a mudtruck, sucks. Speaking from experience.

V8

not V6
NADA says I could get 5280 out of it If I sold it on my own, which in my area I dont think would happen... but Im not saying its an upgrade from the stang, its hard to compare them in a sense since I want a truck to do the things I can't in the stang..... But yeah I'll be making that ****er loud as ****... lol I don't believe in quiet trucks....:lol:

Trust me when I say, you won't ever get NADA prices. Especially on a Mustang. Remember, i've had six.